the biting truth

 

Thursday, July 2, 2009

give me that remote!

I find myself pausing on the fat battle. I took the remote and pressed pause.

Life is too busy right now; too complicated with many other issues that have pushed weight loss down on the priority list.

It feels good and bad to have paused weightloss. I feel relieved to not be worrying over it right now. But, I don't have the feeling of peace that "at least I'm doing something about this fat".

My plan is to go on full attack mode at the end of July. Life should be easing up a bit by then and I think I can bring weightloss up towards the top of my priority list again. My plan of attack is two fold. Weight Watchers for the food aspect and more YMCA challenges for the work out aspect. Good plan. We all know the hard part is not the plan. It is the work of putting the plan into motion.

We'll see. I'm keeping my fat fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I am at the same point...I thing that is a good plan of attack. Cant wait to see how things are going.

I hope you are having a wonderful summer!

Lynne said...

I am taking a break this week from it too. I started out with good intentions, but oh well here I am. Totally concur with your plan idea. It will work, if it is followed. I hope you have a wonderful July!