the biting truth

 

Sunday, March 14, 2010

the fat girls' clothes grow

It's been awhile since I posted. Sorry about that.

I have good news. I have lost a total of 30 pounds since joining WW. I went from 273 down to 243. It feels awesome to be in the 240s. I know many people think weighing 240 is horrendous, but to me, it feels great!

Clothes that I hoarded away for years are fitting me again. I pulled out a green skort, slid it on and, gasp! it was even a little bit loose.

My underwear is looser. I got some adorable undies for Christmas [weird, I know, but it IS what I asked Santa for...] and they are too big now. I still wear them, though. And I enjoy how loose they are on my smaller, but still big, butt.

My bra needs re-forming. Rather, my boobs do. But that requires a new bra to reform the boobs. It's like they've been deflated. Hubby doesn't mind though, so why should I?

The shirts and blouses I wore at 276 now look pretty nice on this 243 frame. They must have been really tight back in November.

It just feels good.

No comments: