the biting truth

 

Thursday, January 29, 2009

she is so fat

Are you freaking kidding me?? Jessica Simpson is "fat"? Since when does weighing a whopping 135 pounds make a girl overweight?? PLEASE!

Thanks Insider for telling us what really matters in America. Unfortunately, I was coerced into watching this gossip show last night and was aghast to see them "reporting" on Simpson's reported "new look". Yes, the girl looked bad in her high-waisted jeans. OK. Bad call on her wardrobe. But, the curvy look? A big butt. A few small rolls. Come on. She finally looks like the rest of us! Well, actually, she is still smaller than then the rest of us.

I can just imagine Simpson watching this gossip about her weight. How awful for her! It is embarrassing enough to have your weight fluctuate, but to have it then flaunted across the world?? ARGH! I hope she manages to ignore the stupid media. I hope she miraculously is able to just go about her life weighing whatever the heck she wants to weigh!!

Oh yeah. I would love to be as "fat" as Jessica Simpson. Sigh. That must be truly painful. To weigh 135 pounds.

4 comments:

dmelen said...

I haven't seen the show or Jessica in a while. I bet she might look healthy! I don't think I could ever be "fat" like her. Even if I didn't eat for a year. But your right. The poor girl, no wonder hollywood has such eating disorders.

Alicia said...

I would kill to look & weigh that "fat!" I hate the way the media portrays fat & skinny people! It's crazy!

Mary Teresa said...

The media is so petty. You're either too skinny or too fat. I think Jessica Simpson is beautiful and well she made a small error in wardrobe (it was not so flattering) she's what a size 8 now? I think I hit that size in middle school.

Jennifer said...

This just proves that the media, Hollywood, and every other person in this country puts WAY too much emphasis on weight! There are countries that find women with curves beautiful. They worship them like the Goddesses they are. Its repulsive to think that people would call her FAT. We should blame the photographer for such an unflattering photo at such a bad angle. Grrrr!!!!