the biting truth

 

Friday, March 6, 2009

a fellow recovering addict

It is hard to be honest. People comment on my honesty. I try.

I have found another raw and honest blogger. Serenity over at Two Sides has a rough edge to her writings that cut to the heart. She draws me in every time I head to her blog. The first sentence is like a lure and I can't turn away until I finish her post.

She has a different addiction than me; but we get each other. I can tell. She feels like a friend, even though I have never met her. Go read her blog and let me know what you think. And let Serenity know what you think.

Good night, gals.

2 comments:

Serenity said...

I am happy to have found your blog, honored to be a post in your blog and blessed to call you a friend. Thank you...I wish I could put into words how your post makes me feel. ((((hugs))) to you...I wish you peace within this weekend!

Alicia said...

I completely agree! I have been following Serenity's blog. She has such a way with words that does drag you in and the honestly wow!

I hope you are having a good weekend!