the biting truth

 

Thursday, February 5, 2009

flabby friday


Join Christa @ Quintooples for encouragement in the quest to be fit!

Christa with her quintooples hosts a "Flabby Friday" writing thing. It is meant to encourage us fat girls who do not want to be fat anymore. I am all for that. So here goes.

Is it technically cheating to eat six scoops of ice cream if I was truly hungry? And, while six scoops does sound like a lot of ice cream, it was really only two bowls. And, I was still hungry after the first. So, it wasn't cheating, right??

Yeah, yeah. I know. I should have stopped with number one. Maybe next time.

Note to self: quit buying ice cream.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for being so honest. I am your partner in 'fat.'

Jennifer said...

ice cream is my weakness too....especially Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey, which I put myself in rehab over [not literally]. I vowed never to have it again after Oct. 2006...did well until Sept. of 2008 when I had a pint. I relapsed but I've been doing again since, lol.

Momma said...

The only problem w/ ice cream is that it's not filling, so I'd get hungry pretty soon after having fun w/ those 2 bowls. I buy the WW ice cream in the individual cups or the Skinny Cows - that way I'm limited to one serving and I don't scoop extra for myself (or eat it right out of the container!). Have a great week!